Wednesday, February 9, 2011

They changed the Zodiac signs? Im not a Libra anymore? but my tattoos for life!

Hello family and friends! this will be a real short blog post cause i am only in town for a few hours to pick up stuff then its back to my site. It will be a real long day by the time I get back!

First, the mail. Apparently, there was a delay for some reason but I called PC today and they said the issue, whatever it was, just got resolved, so mail should be going to the USA this week. incoming mail was affected too, but not packages, which i found strange but Im not the leader. so I got aunt danas and moms packages today (thank you!) and no letters. the following people have letters coming (this is on top of the people I wrote on my last blog): Hanna, Erin, Erin, Diana, Laurie, and Brian. hopefully everything will get to you, but we shall see

Second i forgot to write down the books ive read so here it goes!

Handle With Care
Matterhorn
Dead Until Dark
River Town
The Art of Racing in the Rain
The Magicians Assistant
A Gate at the Stairs
White Tiger
Peony in Love
No Place Left to Bury the Dead
Bitter is the New Black
Unlikely Destinations: the Lonely Planet Story
The Emperors Children
Where the Heart Is
The Secret Life of Bees
Seabiscuit
Nine Hills to Nambonkaha
The Rossetti Letter
Never Let Me Go

School is going fine. just cruisin along. I will write more about it next time. I will post again the weekend of Feb 25 so come back and check then! miss everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment