Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just discovered the grocery store in my banking town makes brownie cakes. Jackpot

So i forgot to write a lot of things I wanted to say yesterday, hence the reason why i am bloggin again so soon. not to mention I have about 4 hours to kill till my taxi brousse shows up so I need something to do.

So there are more items to put on my wish list. they include...

Glee season 1 (i am very glee dreprived)
Glee season 2 when it comes out
True Blood season 3 when it comes out
Mad Men season 1 (i need to watch this cause everyone talks about it and it looks so good! and then of course all the other seasons of Mad Men)

thats it. I know only TV shows but i need something.

I havent said much about MAd in general lately and I got to think about generalities the other day because I had to write to my 7th grade class pen pals. i told them generalities so I figured I would qlso write about them on my blog

So MAD is a cross between Asia and Africa. apperantly a lot of people in MAD dont consider themselves to be African. They just think of themselves as Malagasy, which i can understand. it is a big island and they are far away. Malagasy the language is actually based off of indonesian languages and people in MAD eat the most rice out of anywhere in the world (my rice intake has dropped significantly now that i cook for myself). The Malagasy people are a mix of African and Asian and you can see both characteristics in people. Kids run around here all alone, even toddlers, which facsinates me. most people here are farmers and nothing runs on any sort of a schedule; that aspect can be frustrating sometimes. We are entering teh rainy season right now, so i am preparing to be wet. the seasons here are wet/dry, not so much Fall/spring. lets see what else can I tell you.... the pres is a former DJ (brian told me that one) and elections are supposed to happen in May but who knows. maybe thats it for now. this internet cafe is really hot and i cant think right now.

Hope everyone is doing well in the 24 Hours since I last posted. I will post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment