Friday, October 22, 2010

A few updates till next week

so i have a few minutes of internet and i wanted to relay a few things

1. i had my first taxi brousse break down yesterday (some tire issue), so a 3 hour ride became like a 5 hour ride. not to mention we sat for an hour in the actually taxi brousse station waiting to leave and then had to stop and pick up dried fish on our way out of town. joy. Anyway I officially do not like the Tana taxi brousse station, not because of the broken taxi brousse but because they are so pushy. They kept trying to grab my bag and hustle me into a car. oh and they tried to swindle me. Not a happy camper by the end.

2. a few more wish list items: Brown sugar (for oatmeal), hand sanitzer, lotion (it is super dry here and i look like an alligator), reeses peanut butter cups, bbq sauce (especially wendys bbq sauce) and thats it for now on the wish list front

3. thank you to everyone who sent me a package or letter. I picked up everything that has arrived yesterday. If you sent a pacakage after Oct 1 i probably didnt get it but everything else i did. I got letters from like oct 5th. Send everything to the new address!

4. Happy birthday to all my OCT bdays: Katie, Kathy, Troy, Kyle, Zach, Blair, Tali, Ryan, Brittany, Sam and anyone else i forgot

5. I will be checking email next fri so if you have something to send do it by thursday night your time!

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Love you Megan!! You will have many more of those kinds of days I'm sure but just remember, the good will out weigh the bad. Be safe sweetie and think about you often and you're in my prayers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete